Wow. I have stayed in plenty of hotels but this is the first one that has made me so angry to leave my very first review. Your alarm bells should be ringing as soon as you enter an 'industrial estate' - leave at this point if you can. This hotel has no facilities to speak of, with the exception of a tiny pool. Apart from that, everything is wrong about this place. The staff weren't helpful - in fact treated me with disgust as I inconvenienced them by mentioning my bed was covered with long hairs when I first went in and could it be cleaned? Then I was charged 50Euro - yep, 50 - to borrow a UK plug adaptor; which didn't really matter anyway as only 1 socket worked in the room - the rest were pulled out from the walls. When I asked for someone to come and have a look at the sockets the woman on reception put the phone down on me.
Another to point out with this hotel is how they have let a blind person decorate. Most walls are pebble dashed in different colours - all clashing. Bright pink beds on red carpet anyone? The whole room has the look of a 1970's English B&B - everything is so basic and dated.
One word - revolting.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 min by car from the Palais des Festivals, La Croisette and Casino, and only 300m from fine sandy beaches, our hotel warmly welcomes you in a lush setting with swimming pool,solarium and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mercure Cannes Mandelieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.