“Just a good restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Just a good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Visited on a Saturday evening, and was fortunate to obtain an table outside,as most restaurants were busy.
The food is very well cooked and the presentation excellent. The prices are very reasonable for the area. Apart from the good food and service, the owner, Pierre , knows his trade. He is very attentive , and goes out of his way to please all customers.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Service was fantastic! And the food was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just arrived in France. Tired and a bit fragile. The chap took one look and knew we were British and spoke English perfectly.
The wine was some of the best i've ever had and the set menu (only 20 euros for 2 courses or 25 for 3) was really nice. The best introduction to cannes you could ask for.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was visiting Cannes for the first time with my wife and 2 friends and we been lucky to find this restaurant in the evening. The food is really good and if you choose the 20 euro menu ( 2 course) is excellent value. Portions are good size and each dish is tasty and well presented, we had also a very good wine suggested by the owner. Service is good also.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, North Carolina
“Best meal of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had eaten at several very nice restaurants during our trip to France, but none compared to the experience at L'Enoteca in Cannes. The owner, Pierre Caraglio, went above and beyond to make our experience fantastic. I had the Mushroom Soup as an appetizer followed by the Filet of Beef with Froie Gras and Truffles. Every bite was to die for! The restaurant is very small, maybe 3 tables inside and 3 tables out so I would recommend making reservations. Save room for their delicious deserts. We had the creme brulle which was the best I've ever had. Do not miss this dining experience!

• Visited March 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Delicious food, great atmosphere and charming owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visit this place every time I go to Cannes, sometimes even more than once. It’s located in the old town up the picturesque rue du Suquet . The owner, who also waits his guests, Pierre, is a charming and joyful man who always remembers your name even when he sees you after a year. The cuisine is rather simple but delicious. I order Lapin au Provincal every time I visit l’Enoteca, which is Pierre’s recipe or at least that’s what he told me. I tried many other dishes and they are all tasty. And of course, as the name of the restaurant indicates, there is a great variety of wines. The prices are average for this part of Cannes, I’d even say that a little below. One can also choose from two menus with fix price (two course or three course) which is cheaper than a la carte. I sure will return to l’Enoteca in January.

• Visited May 2012