“A little flawed, but worth a visit.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Pristina, Kosovo
“A little flawed, but worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Agree with many previous comments, small, but attentive, good food and convenient location. I've also tried Indian food all over the world and this more than qualifies as a great Indian getaway from the usual European fare. My only negative was that I thought I was very clear about finding a bland dish for Amy 11 year old. Instead the owner gave him extra spicy, I mean he's a kid! Was hoping for some understanding on bill since my son ate nothing, but we got a doggy bag and I spent the rest of the day carrying chicken tikka around Cannes. Just be very clear when you order. I ordered spicy murgh makhni and it was nicely spicy. I also liked the chutney which seemed to be to be a really nice lime chutney. Another plus, free wifi, so you can write your trip advisor review right at the table! If ever back in Cannes, would definitely come back. As for portions (per other comments), I would even call them too big.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hyderabad, India
“Average indian food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

It's an average restaurant with a seating capacity of 20 person only. As per restaurant it is little expensive.

Visited June 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

The food at Jaipur was very tasty, and quantities were not large yet ok. Service however was extremely slow, despite the small number of people dining when we were there. Unattentive service (e.g. having to ask again and again for a refill of water) did not add to the experience. Also, even though the outside signs advertise a few set menus - only when you try to order they bother telling you that during festival times (such as the film festival) - only the most expensive set menu is served. If you can afford spending 2 hours and twenty-something euros there - it might be worth it for the tasty food.

Visited May 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The food is good, the ambiance is typical. Do a reservation if you want to go there because there is just a few tables. The best... The cheese nan!

Solihull
“Brilliant spicy fix in Cannes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had tried & loved all the French & Italian food in Cannes, so we were looking for some spicy food. This isn't in the style we are expected to in the UK (i.e Bengali / Sylheti chefs) BUT did the job of our spicy food craving. The place could do with a bit more lighting as I understand the ambience of low lighting but need to be able to see the person next to me. The owner is from gujranwala in Pakistan- very hospitable. We would highly recommend a visit. Thanks for the masala tea - that was great.

Visited April 2014