The Renoir is certainly one of the better options value-for-money wise in Cannes - the local market seems to have a lack of competition or guests are generally prepared to pay lot.
Now to the Renoir itself:
- Nicely refurbished rooms (if you book their trendy ones - they have different room categories);
- friendly reception staff;
- location, although not near "La Croisette", is close enough to the centre to walk everywhere without issues
- prices are okay for Cannes, although still on the expensive side;
- free Wifi included in the rate
- Rest of hotel (in particular lift/staircase) are a bit dated
- location a bit odd next to a major street (but rooms are well isolated soundwise)
- Price couldn't be charged in a different hotel market
- Parking slightly confusing in a public car park
Overall not a bad deal, if you are prepared to live with the little oddities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real master painting... discover the Renoir Hotel The Renoir Hotel is a newly renovated "glamour" boutique hotel, located in the heart of Cannes and only a few steps away from the Palais des Festivals, its private beach "The CBeach" and the shopping district. Enter this luxurious building, dating from the late 1900's, and be amazed by its delicated and comfortable atmosphere given by wide surfaces as well as an harmonious mix of colours and materials. With 29 rooms and suites, all painted with beige and white shades, and decorated with "Hollywood style" furnitures, the Renoir Hotel will transport its customers to a world of peace and relaxation... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Renoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renoir Hotel Cannes