“Lovely hotel in Cannes.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Renoir to your Saves list
Hotel Renoir
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7 rue Edith Cavell, 06400 Cannes, France   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #26 of 136 Hotels in Cannes
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely hotel in Cannes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Cannes is quite pricey and we got this hotel on sale. Overall it was very nicely decorated with photos of silver screen starlets everywhere. I loved the vintage glam touches. The location with easy walking access to everything. We had a junior suite with a balcony and a separate sitting room and felt it was more than enough room. More than anything, we loved the spacious washroom with huge soaker tub. The hotel was a bit hard to find and parking in the lot nearby was pretty expensive at around $25euros for 24 hrs.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you can get it for under 200euros.

Room Tip: Junior suite seemed to be the only room with a balcony.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked over booking.com and got the single room for 97 EUR for the night. as prices are extremly high in Cannes I can recommend this offer. the hotel is situated quite central close to the mainstreet and close to La Croisette. the rooms are completly new and very beautiful, it was quiet (because I clicked the possibility "quiet room" - which meant that the window went to a dead-end-street), the room-design was really tasteful in bright coulours. the bathroom and toilet were separate, which was a surprise for meme. the bathroom was really spacious, with a bathtub and a bathrobe, which I both didn´t expect. I didn´t take the beakfast because it seemed expensive to me. a friend took me out for breakfast. the concierge gave many advises for lunch/dinner - but I think he evaluated my financial possibilities a bit too optimistic (as I only stayed there for a business trip and not to spend my money for fun)

all in all a good choice.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel is perfect, Morgan is one of the best employees ( manager) in a hotel I ever had. And I travel allot, me and my girlfriend where 4 days in Cannes (and my wallet was stolen) he help very good and give is information about where to go etc etc, and you get the impression he really cared! Someting you don't see much anymore

The hotel rooms was ok, not very luxurious but ok, Iwe had the suite and its big, you have two rooms and a big bathroom, if you cross the road in 4 min you are in the shopping street with all the restaurants

If you go to Cannes and stay here and let the staff help you with every thing. Enjoy

Room Tip: take the suite, its that someting extra
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm almost loathe to write this review as I don't want it to be booked up the next time I visit Cannes. I cannot praise this hotel highly enough. The location was excellent, the rooms were excellent and the staff were the most helpful and friendly hotel staff I have EVER come across. My husband booked this hotel last minute as my brother and I were working in France and due to alterations in our work schedule we found ourselves needing a hotel in Cannes that night.
Although arriving later than we said due to traffic, the reception could not have been more helpful, they came out to the car, showed us where to park and carried our luggage up to our room. We were only a short walk to the Croisette and le Suquet and you can hire a sunbed for the day on one of the private beaches for a very reasonable amount. The breakfast was lovely and again the service was wonderful, so friendly. I am definitely going to stay here again the next time I go to Cannes and I have already recommended it to friends.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This Hotel is excellent: great location, great staff and great room. The lcoation is off the bsut streets but within 10 minutes to the quay and great restaurant. the staff spoke fluent enlish which helped alot since our French was very limited. Thanks for a great stay. CBS

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Covington, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Tired of the mega hotels (my bathroom was three times bigger and more moderns than Hotel Martinez's) on the strip Hotel Renoir was the perfect choice. Very modern with a french twist - I lovee the wall paper. It has maybe top six rooms per floor and I was able to walk to the Palais Des Festivals. The neighborhood is just was you would expect from a Southern French city, very quaint.The breakfast room service was perfect. The staff was very friendly and forthcoming at all times.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Irvine, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was the best room of our trip. We booked a junior suite and it was very spacious. The bed was great, it had a nice feather bed on top to make it comfortable. The road was quiet however we heard everything the neighboring rooms did in the morning (we're not early risers). When we checked in, they gave us a list of restaurants and they were able to make the calls for reservations. It was about a 10 minute walk into "town" and to the beach. The room service breakfast was an excellent value, between me and my husband we ordered the American and the diet and were stuffed full. Having the suite was perfect for this, we had a little table to eat at. This was one of the only hotels on our trip that actually brought us an iron, I guess that's another European thing. We rented a car one night and were able to find a spot outside of the parking garage, the hotel is two doors from the police station, so it felt pretty safe. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Renoir? Share your experiences!