This is our tenth year at the Carlton and as usual the staff side of things is excellent. We were greeted with "welcome back" from all departments we came into contact with.
With familiarity comes knowledge and how to get better value for money. We always Emil a manager we have got to know before arrival. If you do not have breakfast included: breakfast flex is always the best value, then try but make sure you signed for it an ala carte breakfast. Or as another contributor suggested Le Compare just 50 meters to the right of the hotel just past Cartier Jewellers
The Building is getting a little tired, possible the American Bank that owns it may be in straighten times but things like curtains that do not fit and let in the light really do need to be seen to.
Would we go for the eleventh year; of course but it would be on a deal.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.