We stayed five nights in Carlton. It was our first time in Carlton, but for sure not the last. We will be back for the Cannes Film Festival in May. Had only planned to stay two nights in Carlton. But we got so thrilled with the breathtaking view of the Bay of Cannes from our suite and the excellent service that we prolonged our stay with three nights. We have stayed in many luxury hotels around the world over the years. The service in Carlton is world class and ranks among the best we have experienced. This goes for all kind of hotel services from arrival to departure - concierge, reception, room service, housekeeping, restaurant. Staff was very efficient and polite. Before our stay in Carlton we stayed two nights in Hotel Grand Hyatt Martinez and one night in Hotel Majestic Barriere. The overall service level in Carlton was number one. The service level in especially hotel Martinez was also very high. Luxury and excellent service comes of course with a price, which we found to be fair in Carlton on a price/quality ratio basis. The breakfast in Carlton was of good quality. But e.g. a selection of Japanese food items like sushi and miso soup would make it even better and for sure be highly appreciated by many hotel guests. Carlton offers a very good lunch buffet in their beach restaurant for around 50 euro.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Venere and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.