The Cannes Carlton has always been a super destination hotel, but having just been there a week for the Cannes Film Festival, I viewed that it is now a little tired and in need of refreshing per painting, carpets, etc. The service remains lovely (although often a little snarky) and the food remains excellent. Of course, having a Mediterranean view is greatly desired, albeit expensive.
A good time to NOT be in Cannes are the days prior to setting-up and taking-down from the Festival per constant construction activity....yet, that is what allows the Festival to be the smashing time it is with worldwide attention!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.