As a hotel it really is a FIVE star one. The hotel is nice, perfect location, breakfast is amazing, service is really good and people are friendly. We stayed for five nights there and it was really worth it. It has a private beach just across the street which was the only disappointment of the trip. The beach is limited seats and staying in the hotel does NOT give you any advantages. Its waay too expensive when comparing it to the neighboring private beaches, almost double the prices and honestly with no extra advantages.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.