The hotel has an amazing beachfront location , rooms are very relaxing and clean , although not all with good views . The service is extremely good as the staff are well trained to make guests feel very welcome . We had a problem with our room as it was freshly painted and had a strong smell of paint . Once mentioned to the front desk the room was changed instantly with a much nicer room . The breakfast was great with a wide variety .
The only problem is the price , a bit expensive but is worth the money .
My advice is don't use the hotel's beach , as it is expensive and has no advantage over many many neighboring beaches . Just walk down the street and find a cheaper beach .
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.