On a sunny end-of-summer day, we took lunch on the terrace of the famous Carlton Hotel in Cannes. The atmosphere and meal where perfect. Because i am also a hotel owner and my hotel also is named Carlton (not part of a brandcorp.) i have asked if we could get a tour in the Hotel. The deputy hotel manager, which is also Belgian, gave us a tour and what we have seen was very beautiful. He also told us that the hotel will be closed for a few months because it will be renovated completely.
Hopefully some day, i will be able to stay in the Sharon Stone suite.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.