We stayed for 3 nights in September 2012 and overall were happy with our choice of hotel in Cannes.
We did not have a view from our room which was disappointed considering I thought I would be upgraded as part of my Priority Club membership.
The concierge was very helpful in planning our onward train trip.
Like other reviewers, I would have thought that access to the beach should be free for guests.
I was surprised that the mini bar fridge was old and rusty and the cabinet it was in was rotten from leaking water.
The room was large and the beds and pillows were great.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.