The hotel is very nice in terms of location but in general overpriced compared to the service. The rooms are extremely big however you feel that you are totally disconnected from the hotel's staff and everything is extremely formal. The sea view is really nice as well as having a morning coffee at the restaurant's terrace. Valet parking is very pricey and will cost you 38 euros per 24 hours, the front desk won't inform you once you handover the car. I don't know if there is a swimming pool or other facilities like beach access as non of the team bothered to brief me as other 5stars hotels do.. I think the hotel with its service is very old fashioned.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.