This hotel with a great reputation is a real disappointment. The hotel is of course well located, has history and the rooms are roomy. Yet, the whole place is totally run-down. This is NOT the 5-star hotel it tries to live up to, whatever the the number of great movie stars who might have stayed there decades ago. Everywhere the the paint is peeling. It even smells bad when you arrive. To aggravate things, you pay Euro 24.= for the worst and slowest wifi internet in the western hemisphere. No!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.