Just had a great lunch at the Carlton sitting on the veranda overlooking the wonderful sea front view. The Carlton like everyone else seems to be feeling the pinch, and they are paying a little bit more attention to their clients, which is no bad thing considering their prices. All in all though, the experience was worthwhile and I would recommend it for a pleasant lunch break.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel
- Intercontinental Carlton Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Intercontinental Cannes
- Carlton Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of tomorrow have a history!Built in 1911, inaugurated in 1913 and ideally located on the famous "La Croisette" Boulevard, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and the shopping district, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is facing the Mediterranean Sea and offers breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Welcoming prestigious guests for a century, the InterContinental Carlton Cannes features 343 rooms, including 39 renovated suites, 2 restaurants (one of them is the Beach restaurant, seasonal), 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Carlton Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.