We are a returning customer with this hotel and they renovated the beach area which is now much better. The Japanese restaurant at the beach is expensive and service is slow, while the French restaurant is o.k. Most of the staff are friendly but ask Bruno head of reception, Sandra and Tony at the beach for preferential treatment, they are efficient and willing to help. Check-in was late because the room was not ready but they did accomodate to give an other room until ours was ready. Besides of that, be aware that every Thursday, there is a techno party just in front of the hotel, which is extremely noisy, impossible to sleep earlier than 1.30am unless you have a room facing the city instead of the sea. Overall a very good hotel but quite a few details need improvment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Majestic Barriere Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel