Stayed at Majestic Barriere for four days. Old hotel which has been updated but retained the feeling and character of its roots. Rooms were small but cozy. Bathrooms had been updated. Beds were comfortable and had gorgeous duvets. Had a room overlooking the front of the hotel. Noisy in the evenings as you heard the cars pull up. Nice breakfast buffet in the main restaurant - complete with champagne and orange juice. We ate outside in the evening - and had champagne on the front terrace one night while we watched fireworks over the water. Great location - everything within walking distance. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Majestic Barriere Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel