“Charming, stylish and good value” 5 of 5 stars

Cannes Villa St Barth
5-7 Avenue De France, 06400 Cannes, France   |
Ranked #2 of 72 Specialty Lodging in Cannes
London, United Kingdom
“Charming, stylish and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I stayed at the lovely Cannes Villa St. Barth whilst attending a conference in Cannes and was absolutely delighted with my stay. It is about 2km away from la Croisette and up a very steep hill, so it isn't the most convenient place to stay, but it is so much nicer than anything at a similar price right in the centre of town.

It's best to think of this place as a luxury B&B rather than a hotel - it's a small family business with four large rooms. This isn't the place to come for old school Cannes glamour and formality, it's relaxed and modern and, in my opinion, much better. Valerie and Thierry are wonderful hosts - friendly, welcoming and attentive. They are clearly passionate about their business and they provide a relaxed and unobtrusive but personal service.

My room was beautiful - great bed, minimalist style with a warm, concrete effect bathroom with a huge bath. Perfect for unwinding after a long day of work. Lots of storage space, mini bar filled with soft drinks, nice robes and lovely fluffy towels.

It was winter when I stayed, so I didn't use the garden facilities, but the pool looked beautiful. If I ever return in summer, I will certainly be making use of it. I also had a decent sized private terrace attached to my room. I was working and didn't use the spa facilities so can't comment on those.

Valerie very kindly prepared dinner for me one night so that I didn't have to venture back into town in the rain and I had a killer bœuf bourguignon with potato dauphinoise that I ate on the terrace.

I would recommend this place to anyone - I was on business, but it is a romantic, quiet place perfect for couples wanting to spend some time together. Similarly, I felt completely comfortable as a single man in need of a great bedroom to relax in whilst on business.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Indescribable quiet and luxurious. Wonderful view over the city! An oasis of peace and yet close to everything! Very large garden with swimming pool (and that in a city). Ability to spa. Beautifully decorated room with excellent beds! Very nice owners who make every effort to give you a fantastic holiday!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Cannes Villa St Barth? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cannes Villa St Barth

Address: 5-7 Avenue De France, 06400 Cannes, France
Location: France > Provence > French Riviera - Cote d'Azur > Cannes
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 72 Specialty Lodging in Cannes
New concept in cannes.We are a guest house.It's a new building and offer a refined relaxing and quiet atmosphere surrounded by contempory design and an exotic garden setting.Our facilities include a swimming pool, a spa (hammam & jacuzzi), a solarium with a sea view, a restaurant, cars parking, a lift and room service.All the rooms are with private terrace, are equiped with flat screen tv led, satellite channels, dvd player, air conditioning, personal safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cannes Villa St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cannes Villa St Barth, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.