We spent four nights at the JW Marriott. In Cannes.
on arrival our bags were taken from the car and straight to our room.
The reception area was a wow, the staff were very polite, and our room was spotless, and was on the 5th floor overlooking the garden nice and quiet with great view. You have a large choice of food for breakfast. The Hotel is in a superb location for everything. But to top it off for my wife and myself on the day of our 30th wedding anniversary the Hotel manager congratulated us and we were presented with a large plate of fruit and a bottle of Champagne. What a Fantastic Hotel and Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel