Formerly known as The Palais Stephanie and now called JW Marriott Cannes. Not all all rooms are as spacious as the ones in this Hotel especially compared to other Hotels in Cannes.
The renovation seems to be a success. The Lobby got a face lift as well as The Restaurant. Great location and really nice staff. Speedy check in, clean rooms and everything works.
I recommend this Hotel anytime for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Marriott so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel