We stayed 2 nights June 12 and were initially disappointed with our small room. We looked at a superior and although not much larger this had a small balcony and a view of the sea down a street opposite. However by far the best rooms are the deluxe which we found using booking.com (this website tells you the square footage of the rooms so you know what you are getting). We had room 307 which had a separate sitting area, lovely bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower, plus a nice room with sea view.
The hotel breakfast was good and we had this in the room. The location is perfect, just minutes from the sea and train station and the entrance is just off the rue d'antibes so it took a minute to locate.
Cannes is a wonderful town, we preferred it to Monaco but the it's pricey for beach beds (15 euros per bed for the day) and drinks (can be 6 euros for a coke and 9 for a beer). Another tip is get the direct bus back to the airport, just 35-40 mins and 16.50 euros each. Goes from the back of Hotel de Ville and runs every 30 mins on the hour and half hour up till 7pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in center of town, near La Croisette, 180 meters from the beach; 500 meters to railway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Mondial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mondial Hotel Cannes
- Best Western Hotel Mondial
- Best Western Cannes
- Cannes Best Western