“ça mérite y aller - hidden gem in Cannes” 5 of 5 stars

69 Bd de la Republique, 06400 Cannes, France
Improve this listing
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dublin, Ireland
“ça mérite y aller - hidden gem in Cannes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

Très bon restaurant – ça mérite y aller.

There is a lot of choice in Cannes, and sometimes there can be too much when it comes to restaurants. Therefore, when one finds a place off the beaten track, where the food is good, service is nice and the ambiance excellent, then it's worthwhile marking this down for more than one visit.

This restaurant opened last year, and my wife and I ate said that we should try it out when next in Cannes. So, on Wednesday 30 June, we went there with a French friend.

We all had Escargots for starters, and then ate a mixture of pasta and duck for our main courses. We ordered a lovely Provençal Rosé and to finish, we chose desserts from their trolley - all homemade.

The garden was lovely. I'm only sorry I didn't take my camera with me so I could upload shot photos. The next time.

For three courses by three people, a bottle of wine and two coffees, total cost was €116.00.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere