“2nd time visit and did not dissapoint !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #294 of 661 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Windsor, UK
“2nd time visit and did not dissapoint !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

First visited the restaurant in 2011 and loved it , so when i had the chance to revist it with a friend I could not wait. I walked past it twice as for some reason the sign on the top awning says " Catherine " and not Modo Mio ?? it was only when we sat down and saw the menu I could not belive my luck that I had stumbled on what I was looking for. I still reccomend it and my little boy loved the pesto pasta and my fish was sublime. Check it out for sure, there are so many to shoose from on that strip but very few worth the money !!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Shenstone, Staffordshire
“New owner seeking to please.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have walked past and ignored this restaurant many times, as nothing to make it stand out from the crowd of restaurants along this stretch. Pleasantly suprised by the quality of food and its presentation.A lady owner tells us that she has taken over this Italian restaurant 8 months ago and has refurbished it including very smart loo! 3 courses set menu for 25 euros or plat du jour for 16 euros. I had carpaccio of very fresh salmon, leg of lamb, nicely pink, and tarte de pomme. Excellent rose wine and they do offer half bottles, all at reasonable prices. Friendly and attentive service and English spoken, if you need it. Will go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colac, Victoria
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I dined here with a friend on Christmas Eve. The service was quick and personable. Our meals were presented exceptionally well, with extra care taken. We had a wonderful evening - the ambience and service made for a memorable evening. We returned two nights later and were very happy again, with the head waitress remembering us and accommodating our food and wine preferences from the previous visit. The waitresses were attentive and our needs were met in a most pleasant manner. The menu selections were varied and of a higher level than regular Italian restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent food, great value, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Food was great so was the service since they took care of my personal wishes outside the set menu (and did not charge extra). The waiter kept bringing cans of water (free of charge in French if you order a caraf de l'eau instead of a bouteille). The housewine which is just €3,50 per glas was also very good. Nice location. Great value for you money. We had wine, water and the set menu for € 28 pp.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zürich
“No comment on the snail!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I know the French’s appetite for snails but in fact I ordered a salad…!
At least they didn't make us pay the salad, at least....!!!

Visited June 2012