“Divine food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Divine food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have flown to Cannes for the week end and it was our first experience of Cannes. The restaurant is located in the old town and has a lovely romantic atmosphere. Service is excellent and personable. The food and wine is divine. We had a taster menu which was £75 per person. The portions were generous for taster menu. We started with duo of foie gras, which was perfect, scallops fettuccine followed by lobster course, steak course and desert. The whole gastronomic experience was perfect. Highly recommend it

• Visited October 2013

Bergen, Norway
“Best restaurant in Cannes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've visited this restaurant the first time i were in Cannes. I came back the second time I was on vacation here. And for a good reason. In the old city of Cannes, the restaurant is located almost on the top, and the atmosphere is absolutely amazing. The staff is the best there is! They are so cosy and welcoming. They made us laugh and made sure we had a fantastic evening, - and sure we did! The food was perfect, - something for everyone. And the dessert, - aah, beautiful! If you are out for å girlsnight with all of your friends, guysnight, or on a date, this is really the place to go!

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, service and good value. A MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We ate here having been turned away from a snobby, dismissive place - so glad we were! Cosi were welcoming from the word go and all staff helped to create a lovely atmosphere. There was no space to sit outside, so my friend and I opted for inside which didn't hinder our experience, if anything we were taken care of even more. Gazpacho starter and tasty bread, I went for the 3 course veggie meal at 31€ - a steal, and my friend had big, juicy prawns, the chicken and chocolate fondant. Couldn't have been happier to spend my last night in Cannes anywhere else. Would recommend and would definitely go back. Thanks to Cosi!

Dublin, Ireland
“Okay.... if eating glass is your thing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not one to write reviews but went here for a meal a couple of nights ago and I was really disappointed; the food was ok, I have had far better etc.

Before our starter, we were given a small taster of gazpacho. It tasted quite good and I was enjoying it - until I pulled a sizeable chunk of BROKEN GLASS from my mouth. I immediately called the head waiter over and he just looked at me blankly, took the piece of glass from the palm of my hand and walked away.

He didn't come near our table for the rest of the night - not once, nothing. When it came to payment, I made a point of asking him if he had told the chef/checked the rest of the gazpacho. He said he had and didn't find anything. Fair enough. He also semi-apologised at that point.

For me, it was too late. He handled the situation appallingly. I left the place really angry as he had almost made me feel bad for finding a chunk of glass in my gazpacho! Flippin charming!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The service from the minute we arrived was excellent. The staff were really friendly and funny, the food was gorgeous, would reccommend their set meal. Had a lovely evening sat outside.

Visited July 2013