We stayed for 3 nights in Le Cagnard. Lovely relais-Château. We had reserved the junior suite 'Oesterlind' which was a fabulous suite with balcony for a very low price. Just Impressive.
The staf was very friendly. The restaurant with beautiful terrace is worth a visit and led by an enourmous enthousiastic and friendly chef. Just great food. The setting in Hautes de Cagnes is unique. Its really worth visiting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into a true French Fairytale, by entering the doors to this magnificent and romantic Castle from the 13th century, situated on the French Riviera overlooking the Mediterranean Sea...Enjoy staying in one of our 26 rooms and suites uniquely decorated rooms with local antiques and if you love reading why not relax, read or play chess in our cozy library, where you will find a cannonball from the Waterloo battle beneath the portrait of Napoleon, made when he sat in the prison in Nice. For breakfast indulge in our home made specialties and local produce, whilst enjoying the extraordinary view. Explore and go on a guided tour around the village on its medieval cobbled streets… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Splendia so you can book your Chateau Le Cagnard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cagnard Hotel Cagnes-Sur-Mer
- Le Cagnard Cagnes Sur Mer