“Wonderful place, wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Residence Carlton
9 bis Avenue Albert 1er, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Moscow, Russia
“Wonderful place, wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been staying at the Residence Carlton in July 2013 for 10 days. And I liked every minute of it. The Residence is situated 5 min. walking (or less) from the city centre, bus station, train station and the beach. It was really nice and calm. For me it was really important to have a calm place to stay and sleep and Residence Carlton was such a place. The view from the windows was great with lot's of trees and greenery and the sea. In the morning I could listen to the birds. In the nights it was quiet and peaceful. The room was big (much bigger than I have at the other hotel at my previous stay at Cote d'Azur). I liked the balcony where I could have my breakfast and enjoy the fantastic view. The room was clean and all the kitchen equipment was in a perfect order. The kithen area was rather small but it didn't matter for me. Gaelle at the reception was really helpful and VERY nice and she speaks English. There were many information about the places to do and to see. I was on the business-trip but also had time to rest. The reception worked 8.30-12.30 and 17.30-19.30 and it's written in the booking systems. I came later than 19.30 and it wasn't a problem, you have just call and you'll have the instructions what to do. So I enjoyed my trip a lot and would come again and can recomend the Residence for your stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Residence Carlton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Residence Carlton

Address: 9 bis Avenue Albert 1er, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France
Location: France > Provence > French Riviera - Cote d'Azur > Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Residence Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Residence Carlton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.