“Modern Appartment with excellent Facilities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Appart'Hotel Olympe

You added Appart'Hotel Olympe to your Saves list
Appart'Hotel Olympe
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   670 Premiere Avenue d'Antibes, 06600 Antibes, France   |
Ranked #13 of 25 Specialty Lodging in Antibes
Dublin, Ireland
“Modern Appartment with excellent Facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Travelled with my boyfriend for a one week stay. We checked in with no problems and they had arranged a late check in for us in case we arrived late. The appartment is spacious and fully equipped with everything you need for your stay. There is a large Carrefour (supermarket) within a 5 minute walk of the appartment and it is HUGE. As a consequence we bought a lot of food and could have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the Appartment as we pleased. The Appartment is located an 18 minutes bus ride from the centre of Antibes or less by Car. There are two buses which service the appartment and leave you off in the centre of Antibes - timetables are printed on the bus stop and each stop is less that 3 minutes from the Appartment. There are also a large number of buses leaving for various locations from the Carrefour. As I said we rented a car but we also took buses and taxis if we were staying out late in town and everything worked for us very well. The appartment has a lovely roof top swimming pool and sun deck which we used. The staff were friendly and there is lots of information about trips etc in the foyer of the appartment. Finally there is a Bowling Alley across the road from the appartment, they do great pizza! Also you can play Pool and a small amount of Video Games. All in all, we'd go back . You can get around with or without a car very easily also and we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

I have stayed in another property belonging to this Apartment-Hotel company, which was very good, so I expected to have a similar experience at Olympe. Instead, here's what happened...
I called the hotel to book a room for that same night. On the phone, I was surprised that the receptionist asked if I could pay in cash, but quickly disregarded the question. That evening when I arrived, there was nobody at the reception, which I discovered had closed a half hour earlier, at 7pm. I called the hotel's phone number, which was forwarded to a different property, in a different city. I soon found out that there was no record of my booking, and I would have to find another hotel for the night.
Not only did I waste a lot of money on cab fare (Olympe is far away from the beach, Old Antibes, etc), but I wasted over an hour of my evening.
I think the receptionist was dishonest and didn't inform the company that I would be arriving late, hoping to just pocket the cash.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo

Been to Appart'Hotel Olympe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Appart'Hotel Olympe

Address: 670 Premiere Avenue d'Antibes, 06600 Antibes, France
Location: France > Provence > French Riviera - Cote d'Azur > Antibes
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 25 Specialty Lodging in Antibes
Hotel Class:3 star — Appart'Hotel Olympe 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Appart'Hotel Olympe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Appart'Hotel Olympe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.