We stay here in October for a week.
The classic room was affordable and, yes, did not have any view. But who needs a view if you could just step outside and be on the beach?
Location is second to none: right on the beach, and 10 minutes walk from the old city. And the parking is free from October, 1.
Room is small, but had all the amenity we needed. Bed is not the best in the world, and pillows may be upgraded.
Spa is very small, but modern. What I would suggest to add in the spa is a supply of drinking water. It does not cost a lot, but without the water you can't enjoy completely relax in the Spa.
People working at the hotel are outstanding. Room cleaning was perfect, night bed turn-down was a nice add-on. Front desk people speaks good English, and and ready to help above and beyond their work requirement.
Internet in the room worked fine.
Did not eat in the hotel restorant: Old Antibes is full of other nice places to eat.
I would highly recommend that hotel for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL ANTIBES - LUXURY HOTEL, RESIDENCE, BEACH & SPA * * * * ouvert depuis Avril 2011, le ROYAL Antibes propose 64 chambres, suites et appartements entre vieille ville et Cap d'Antibes, a proximite immediate du centre ville et du Musee Picasso. Face a la mer, avec sa Plage privee, 2 restaurants, 1 lounge bar avec terrasse exterieure, parking prive et son Spa partenaire "Cinq Mondes", le Royal Antibes est le premier hotel de Luxe d'Antibes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking and Splendia so you can book your Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel Antibes
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach And Spa