Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming. We would have benefitted from more local information, eg asked for the local supermarket and were directed to one 20mins walk away when there was another option within 5 mins walking distance. Perhaps more knowledge of customers' preferences would be helpful - eg British ordering tea and charging 5.40eur per tea bag was a bit much. However, the hotel was lovely, modern, clean and extremely convenient to the beach. The private beach was wonderful, well-staffed and staff very very attentive to bring drinks, towels, etc. The menu in the restaurant could have offered more varied, lighter options and the continental breakfast at 15eur was very limited and better options were available from the wonderful local cafes. Spa staff were also friendly and professional, spa and gym were well equipped and clean. We had massages that were very relaxing and a very nice treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL ANTIBES - HOTEL, RESIDENCE, BEACH & SPA ouvert depuis Avril 2011, le ROYAL Antibes propose 64 chambres, suites et appartements entre vieille ville et Cap d'Antibes, a proximite immediate du centre ville et du Musee Picasso. Face a la mer, avec sa Plage privee, 2 restaurants, 1 lounge bar avec terrasse exterieure, parking prive et son futur Spa, le Royal Antibes est le premier hotel de Luxe d'Antibes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Fastbooking, Venere, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach And Spa
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel Antibes