This hotel has a mixture of hotel rooms and apartments. When we booked, there were only apartments available but from chatting with other guests, it seems that the apartments are a better option. We would have preferred a seaview but it would have been double the cost and is only available in a two-bed apartment. The pier across the road for swimming is wonderful but costs €25 per person per day in September and more in July and August. I still think it's worth the extra charge. What a pity there isn't a swimming pool as we had three days when the sea was too rough for swimming and the pier was actually closed. The bar and restaurants in the hotel are very good and the apartment was well equipped and furnished. We will go back but would really love a seaview. Even though it's called the hotel and spa, there is no spa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL ANTIBES - LUXURY HOTEL, RESIDENCE, BEACH & SPA * * * * ouvert depuis Avril 2011, le ROYAL Antibes propose 64 chambres, suites et appartements entre vieille ville et Cap d'Antibes, a proximite immediate du centre ville et du Musee Picasso. Face a la mer, avec sa Plage privee, 2 restaurants, 1 lounge bar avec terrasse exterieure, parking prive et son Spa partenaire "Cinq Mondes", le Royal Antibes est le premier hotel de Luxe d'Antibes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Booking.com, Fastbooking and Splendia so you can book your Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach And Spa
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel Antibes