It was our first trip in this part of europe and we stayed at the royal for almost a week. What a week, the sun was here not to many people, just great.
We had a cap antibes suite with an amazing sea view.
The staff is just great and lovely, after few days you feel like at home and that is fantastic (we are from the Gold Coast in Australia) so pretty far away, but they realy take care of you.
The food was smashing, super fresh and yummy.
They are opening a spa for the begining of 2012, that s going to be great for the clients.
We will come back for our next trip in europe.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel Antibes
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach Hotel
- Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the Mediterranean coast and very close the Cap d'Antibes, the Hotel and Residence Royal is just a 10-minutes walk from the old city of Antibes and from the exhibition centre of Juan-les-Pins. Apartments, rooms and suites are equipped with air-conditioned, TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some are on the sea front, others have city view. All are spacious and decorated in a contemporary style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Royal Antibes Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.