On this trip i found out that the Ibis chain has 3 different types of hotels. This ibis budget was good, reasonable prices, very clean, very good breakfast (for a very reasonable price), friendly and helpful staff, the basic furniture, basic commodities (bring your own shampoo and your personal items), enough space in the room (the only thing i found the bed a bit hard), good parking, easy to find if you arrive by car, just outside the walls. To reach the main street you have to walk, but it is a very nice and comfortable walking.
- Also Known As:
- Etap Avignon Centre Hotel Avignon
- Etap Avignon Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal locationSettled in a building originally designed for a hotel of the upper range, IBIS BUDGET Avignon City Center offers you very large rooms, compared to other hotels of his category.Located in front of the ramparts, 5 minutes walking from the Avignon Center railway station, our establishment is the ideal place when visiting Avignon (Pont Saint Bénezet & Popes' Palace at 10 minutes on foot), and its surroundings (lavender fields, Pont du gard, Nîmes, Arles, Orange....) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Ibis Budget Avignon Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.