We stayed at this hotel for a week in early September, and were very happy with our choice. Yes, the rooms could do with redecorating (the furnishings were fine) and the en-suite in our room was tired, BUT the staff were brilliant - very helpful and pleasant, from Reception staff to Breakfast Room staff and cleaners! The breakfast buffet had an excellent choice to suit everyone. The location couldn't be better. Two minutes from the Palais des Papes and very central, but tucked away from noise. If we visit Avignon again, this will be our first choice of hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel Avignon
- Mercure Pont d Avignon
- Accor Pont d Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Provence, located in a pleasant quiet area. 87 rooms. Close to the famous Pont d Avignon and Palais des Papes. Small garden. Direct access to a public basement garage. Bus parking. Conference room (120 people). Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Mercure Pont d'Avignon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.