Hi we had a lovely night here and very good breakfast in a lovely bright conservatory. You felt like you were in a castle as the old wall were visible. Excellent location with easy parking. My only small criticism was that our shower went all over the floor when you used it and there didn't seem any way of stopping it. Other than that very posh and felt spoilt.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel Avignon
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel
- Mercure Pont d Avignon
- Accor Pont d Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Provence, located in a pleasant quiet area. 87 rooms. Close to the famous Pont d Avignon and Palais des Papes. Small garden. Direct access to a public basement garage. Bus parking. Conference room (120 people). Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Pont d'Avignon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.