Stayed here for 2 nights on business due to it's proximity to the Palais du Papes. Hotel is aged and could do with refurb, but location was excellent and the staff were superb. Nothing was a problem. Breakfast good, didnt eat in the restaurant for dinner so can't comment on that. All in all a good stay in an average hotel. Perfectly suited if you intend to use it as a base for exploring the city.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Avignon Cite Des Papes Hotel
- Mercure Avignon Cite Des Papes Hotel Avignon
- Accor Avignon Cite Des Papes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location in the heart of the city. The Mercure Cite des Papes is situated on the Place d Horloge square, the vibrant centre of the old city with its theatre and numerous cafes. Close by is the Palais des Papes, or Palace of the Popes, incorporating the International Convention Centre. 89 comfortable rooms. All in all, this hotel is the ideal place to discover the charms of the city and make the most of your visit to Avignon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Avignon Cite des Papes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.