The owners are amazing people. Their hospitality was great and they were very helpful. They speak English.
The breakfast was very good. You could see they car.
The house is very pretty. The room was special and lovely.
Things to improve - not a must but still:
1. The water in the bath was hot but not enough.
2. Since they are not offering dinner, they could offer the guests to use the kitchen for basic heating of food etc.
3. the shower curtain should be washed after every guest.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Rhodes Hotel Avignon
- Domaine De Rhodes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of Avignon's city walls, the île de la Barthelasse is a haven of peace, greenery and freshness. Here in the shade of hundred year old plane tees, in the heart of 1 hectare of grounds, Domaine de Rhodes, a farmer 16th century hunting lodge, offers several choices of accomodations for your stay in the region: for a night, a week-end or week. We propose you: guest houses of charm been looked after, character and authenticity. Cottages which will remind you Provence of former days. An apartment sophisticated and decorated carefully. ... more less