Had a great stay for two nights. Really central location, quiet, with parking! A nice modern aesthetic. The outdoor terrace was a bonus especially as us and our friends (another couple) were the only guests and had it to ourselves. Véronique is an incredible host and goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and to provide great restaurant and shopping suggestions. We would stay again and will recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house is located within the rampart, in the historical center of Avignon, close to the Teinturiers street, 5 minutes walking distance from the Palais des Papes, behind the former General Alms (Arts School), right next to the Pétramale Square.It offers you its private garage should you decide to bring a car.Its rooms and its terrace will make it the ideal stop for you to enjoy Avignon and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Square B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Square Hotel Avignon
- Cote Square Bed And Breakfast