I like the typical French breakfast. This is coffee , croissant, fresh strawberries which are in season at the present time, bananas and I believe it was home made yogurt. We mixed the yogurt with the fruit and it was delicious. Following this we had the coffee and croissant.
I liked that the room we had had clean sheets. It was easy to see this because they are white. Nothing to hide. The Turquin room is small but the access to the terrace helps make the space feel more open. Besides we were out all day but when we came back for an afternoon rest we went onto the terrace which was quiet. It's a very basic room which I settled upon after the other rooms were taken.
The owners are very pleasant.
The other adult guests at the property were very polite and courteous and quiet.
The property is a few streets off the main area so it was very quiet to sleep. I really enjoyed the comfort of the bed mattress and the two pillows.
We stayed for three nights. It was about 130E. Based on my experience I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house is located within the rampart, in the historical center of Avignon, close to the Teinturiers street, 5 minutes walking distance from the Palais des Papes, behind the former General Alms (Arts School), right next to the Pétramale Square.It offers you its private garage should you decide to bring a car.Its rooms and its terrace will make it the ideal stop for you to enjoy Avignon and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Square B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Square Bed And Breakfast
- Cote Square Hotel Avignon