If you want a base from which you can explore Avignon, then you will do no better than to stay at Veronique's 'Cote Square'. Remember this is a... Bed and Breakfast...with secure car parking, within the old town. Veronique is a charming host with a comprehensive reserve of information on where to eat, and what to see, and personally runs a B & B of the highest order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house is located within the rampart, in the historical center of Avignon, close to the Teinturiers street, 5 minutes walking distance from the Palais des Papes, behind the former General Alms (Arts School), right next to the Pétramale Square.It offers you its private garage should you decide to bring a car.Its rooms and its terrace will make it the ideal stop for you to enjoy Avignon and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cote Square B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Square Bed And Breakfast
- Cote Square Hotel Avignon