“nightmare” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Auberge du Mas d'Alivon to your Saves list
Auberge du Mas d'Alivon
Auberge du Mas d'Alivon
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route des Stes Maries | Le Paty de la Trinité, 13200 Arles, France   |
Ranked #18 of 57 hotels in Arles
london
“nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

I stayed in this location just a few days ago with my son( 7 years old). I was desperate to find a place because all hotels were full in St Marie de la Mer.
La Patrone saw the oppurtunity and charged me 230 Euro (210 Euro for the room plus 15 Euro for a bottle of Perrier). Even luxury hotels are not that expensive in La Camargue. This place is not more than any road side simple accomodation and I don't know how they have got their 3 star rating. The price is included simple meal and breakfast.
I have been told by the husband of la patron that breakfast starts at 9 o'clock instead of 8:30 indicating on the paper which was stuck to the wall in the room. My young son and I headed to the entrance of the building at 10:25 next day in the morning to have our breakfast. As soon as I said ' bonjour' to la patron she had started screaming at me saying that I am not aware of the time, this is riddicilous and etc. She screamed so bad and insulted at me I cried whole morning feeling deep down. Of course she did not give us the breakfast.
These people are only interested in money.
She did not care neither how I felt nor we did not have anything to eat.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Business

Been to Auberge du Mas d'Alivon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Auberge du Mas d'Alivon

Address: Route des Stes Maries | Le Paty de la Trinité, 13200 Arles, France
Location: France > Provence > Bouches-du-Rhone > Arles
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #18 of 57 hotels in Arles
Hotel Class:3 star — Auberge du Mas d'Alivon 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Auberge du Mas d'Alivon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Auberge du Mas d'Alivon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.