The hotel is OK, but should not be rated as a 4 star. Would be a maximum of 3*, but I've stayed in better 2* hotels.
The room has a good size, but is dated. Bathroom shower is uncomfortable and badly projected.
There's no pillow options, just the regular firm foam available in the hotel. In my opinion, a 4* hotel should offer some pillow options. In my case, I'm used to sleep with down pillows and it's uncomfortable to use a firmer one.
There's no ice machine available for guests.
The elevator doors are very narrow, which doesn't allow the hotel carts in. Thus, the guest ends up needing to carry the bags to the room without a cart. Also, there was nobody available to help with bags.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Aix En Provence Beaumanoir Les 3 Sautets Hotel
- Novotel Aix En Provence Beaumanoir Les 3 Sautets Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Novotel Aix En Provence
- Novotel Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Aix-en-Provence Beaumanoir Les 3 Sautets is a 3 star hotel five minutes from the centre of Aix en Provence, close to the TGV station, Marseille Provence Airport and major roads. The hotel offers 102 rooms, a restaurant, bar and ten meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 180 people. This 3 star hotel is equally suitable for a business trip or a holiday with your partner or family in Aix en Provence. The hotel also features free private parking and a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Aix en Provence Beaumanoir Les 3 Sautets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.