I agree with some other reviewers that this is a lovely chateau in a beautiful setting but it hasn't got much else going for it....actually the beds were nice! Its quite a distance from the centre of Aix and you would need a car to get from the chateau to the centre or train stations. We were disadvantaged as we did not have a car however the staff were not all helpful coming up with alternatives, no one was able to tell us of any local bus routes (which we found ourselves after speaking with the tourist office) and were unhelpful with train times, day trips etc. We had a great breakfast one morning and then found out it was €20 each - so watch out and make sure you get this included in your package costs. We agreed we would not stay here again and were very disappointed with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel
Location: France > Provence > Bouches-du-Rhone > Aix-en-Provence
Bar/Lounge Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Pets Allowed Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
#1 Romantic Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
#2 Business Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
#6 Family Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
#7 Luxury Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:4 star — Chateau de la Pioline 4*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive 16th Century Chateau, a 2-story, U-shaped mansion with yellow plaster exterior & tile roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Chateau de la Pioline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.