This hotel is beautiful and is full of the charm one would expect in the South of France. The decor is breathtaking and the facilities fantastic. The attention to detail is outstanding and I would thoroughly recommend staying here if you are in the South of France. Location is great, the pool is beautiful and the welcoming glass of bubbles was a lovely touch.
Free wifi, in room coffee facilities (good ones at that), balcony overlooking the well kept grounds and fantastic service- would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the light Cezanne once knew, the Villa Gallici Hotel,18th century Provencal house member of Relais et Chateaux, provides many luxury services, a gastronomical restaurant registered in the main guides, a shady seven acre garden with a swimming-pool, a nice place to relax a few steps away from the heart of the city of Aix-en-Provence.The Villa Gallici Residence is richly furnished with French and sumptuous fabrics. Time seems to have stood still, throughout the day whether dining or enjoying the calm of the gardens and pool, every experience has a charm of its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Gallici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gallici Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Gallici Hotel Aix En Provence
- Gallici Aix En Provence