The owners (they live on site) and the staff are warm, caring and thoughtful. Knowing my addiction to mangoes, one of the ladies who cleaned my room went to the market and bought two each day. (I did not even know this until the end.. I thought the fruit was supplied by the resort.) This is not a fancy place but it feels very good to be there. We spent eight days laying about the pool, swimming, reading and having massages. The infinity pool is on the small side. You cannot swim long laps. The beach is not conducive to swimming as it is shallow for a long ways out. This is true for most of Anda. Anda itself is not terribly interesting. The food is Phillipino so if you are craving good western food you will not get it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anda White Beach Resort provides with great service and amenities. Located in beautiful place with white beach and warm crystal clear water,swimming pool,restaurant with western and local foods delights,drinks and cocktails with an island flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Anda White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda White Beach Hotel Anda
- Anda White Beach Resort Bohol Province