This hotel is in a fantastic location right next to the cathedral and square. We arrived by train and collected our hire car and then spent the next your trying to find our hotel. At one stage we were very close apparently but took a wrong turn. The only way we eventually made it to our hotel was with the assistance of local police who lowered bollards at the start of a lane way! We were greatly relieved when we arrived safely at our hotel. It is a very pleasant hotel with comfortable, good sized rooms. Our room just looked on to a courtyard but it was very clean and well maintained. The front desk staff were very helpful and assisted when dealing with a hire car issue. Breakfast was the standard fare and served in a pleasant area downstairs. I would recommend this hotel for its excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale