My husband and I stayed at this hotel for five nights in September of 2007 as part of a business retreat. We stayed in an ocean-front room that was gorgeous. The doors opened to an ocean breeze and could be open the entire week. The weather was gorgeous that time of year, with only sun and warm temperatures. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and spoke great English. Of course the food and the drinks were pricey, but it was well worth the experience! The hotel was located centrally to many places to eat and shop, and without a rental car that was great. I would love the chance to stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestically overlooking the beach in Deauville, the Hôtel Royal Barrière is an enchanting palace, a wonderful little gem for exceptional stays. Impeccable hospitality, refined decor, subdued ambience, gourmet restaurant... everything here revolves around luxury, peace & quiet and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Barriere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Barriere Deauville, Normandy, France
- Royal Barriere Hotel Deauville