A reasonably priced hotel in a expensive area.The hotel is very clean and comfortable. There is underground car parking which is alittle pricey but ample free parking opposite on the quayside.
The town centre is a couple of minutes walk from the rear of the hotel. Walk across the bridge into Trouville and you will find restaurant and bar prices quite a lot lower than Deauville.
The railway station is also only a couple of minutes away where there are traims to Liseaux,Paris and Caen.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Deauville Centre Hotel Deauville
- Ibis Deauville Centre Hotel
- Accor Deauville Centre
- Ibis Deauville Centre Normandy, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel completely refurbishedand with air conditionning. New "Coquelicot" room. A Café, Wine and Compagny" restaurant concept. new bar area, lounges and business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Deauville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.