Stayed here for 1 night in April on our way to a holiday rental in Piccuville.
We found this a most charming hotel considering it is a chain.
Although the hotel has a car park for which there is a charge, there is ample parking right outside for free in the harbour carpark ( we could see our car from our room)
The check in went very smoothly with friendly and helpful staff, and even though we arrived early, there was no problem getting to our room.
Room was very clean and spacious and to the standard one would expect from a modern hotel. Although there was no coffee making facilities.
We chose a harbour front view which gave us an excellent view of the harbour and Trouville opposite. The sunrise was beautiful!
Some have commented that the traffic noise outside was too loud, although there was traffic noise, as one would expect in a busy town, it was not loud enough to disturb our sleep or stay and we stayed on a Friday night.
Location was great, although we didn't stay long enough to discover all of Deauville and Trouville's delights, everywhere is within an easy walk away. Trouville, we found had more 'everyday' restaurants, shops and cafes and was a bit cheaper than Deauville, alhough that is not to take anything away from it, had we not been too tired, we would have definitely go out to eat there.
Deauville was more upmarket, but equally charming. We had a very pleasant drink in the market square.
As we were very tired and had a late lunch we didn't go out, but I went to a lovely Deli just round the corner from the hotel and got a delicious selection canapés which I took back to the hotel room.
In the morning we didn't have breakfast because we had an early start and decided to get some croissants and pain au raisins on the way, but from what I saw it looked very good.
All in all a great, friendly hotel in a fantastic location and one which I would definitely visit again and not just as a stop over; I would like to come back here for a few more days and get the chance to really savour Deauville and Trouvilles delights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel completely refurbishedand with air conditionning. New "Coquelicot" room. A Café, Wine and Compagny" restaurant concept. new bar area, lounges and business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Deauville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Deauville Centre Hotel Deauville
- Accor Deauville Centre
- Ibis Deauville Centre Normandy, France