“Thankful for this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 85 Restaurants in Deauville
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Thankful for this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I really enjoy this place and almost always have a good time here. Over the course of a month in Deauville, I must have eaten here a half dozen times. It's a great lunch spot. And not too expensive. For things like moules frites et un pichet de vin, c'est parfait. The clientele also tend to be fun. I have eaten here both alone and in a group. When I was alone, typically people at nearby tables chatted with me. One frenchman taught me many things about mussels. Tres interesant! The seafood platter is also great for a group. I can't wait to go back here this summer! Sitting on the terrace is great (and you can smoke)!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Antwerp, Belgium
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Since our hotel, the Mercure Yacht Club, had no restaurant, we went to Le Nautica the evening of our arrival. We were so pleased that we went back there 4 times during our stay of 5 days! Incredible good quality and lots of home made products, not at all expensive! We especially enjoyed the service at this Brasserie. Charming, wellcoming in every respect and paying a lot of attention for each client. A lot of expensive restos could learn a lesson there. To be recommended!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
acle norfolk
“superb buzzing atmospheric brasserie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

my sister and i went here for lunch we had the menu du jour such
could value,portions and quality of food. we loved the wonderfull
welcome we received and the ambience well reccommended

Visited May 2013
Jersey, Channel Islands
“Super value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate there this evening as it was near to our hotel (Mercure Yacht Club) and were pleased with the value for money. We went for the option of an Entree and Main course for 14 Euros and it was incredible value. A bottle of respectable Muscadet cosy 16 Euros. For starters we had a house salad (very good) and House Pate that was also very good.
We both had the grilled steak for a main course and it was cooked to perfection and very tender with well cooked accompanying chips.
The ambiance was pleasant and the service good.
All is all we thought it super value and I find it hard to believe some of the negative comments if you choose well off the menu.l

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Super food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

And excellent service. I went there on my own (the restaurant is next to ibis hotel) and chose Menu du jour, fantastic quality and great wine.

Visited November 2012