I'm not sure why this hotel is only 3 stars, it should be at least four. I've stayed here three times in as many years and it is consistently excellent. Rooms are clean and comfortable; many with a lovely view of the harbour, and I love the decor. The food is simply excellent. The menus change regularly, always have a wonderful variety of delicious French fare and I have never been disappointed by any course I've tried. Breakfasts are also lovely. Best of all is the staff, who are friendly, professional and always very kind and helpful. During one of my stays I had a terrible migraine and the staff were kind enough to send food up for me even though I hadn't asked. It was great because I finally started to feel well quite late and was absolutely famished. I love this place; staying here is always a treat and I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of old Cherbourg directly facing the port, the hotel restaurant La Regence offers easy access to the harbour, the train station and the cite de la mer. We are ideally located for cross-channel travelers and for all lovers of the cotentin region. The restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere. Specialities are seafood and regional cuisine. The hotel Logis has comfortable rooms, 8 with view of the port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Logis La Regence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Regence Cherbourg Octeville
- La Regence Hotel Cherbourg Octeville